I am thrilled to share with you my exciting news!
I have put together a Photography Tour in Portugal March 20-27, 2014 and you are invited to join in for an amazing 7 days of photo exploration in sunny and picturesque Portugal.
Expert photography instruction with Jose Antunes (www.joseantunes.com), renowned Portuguese professional photographer, who will take us to some of his favourite places
Tour led by Marion McCristall, award-winning Canadian photographer, with experience on photo tours in France, Italy, Kenya, Morocco and Portugal
A full day guided day trip to the beautiful city of Lisbon
7 nights accommodation at Colina Flora (colinaflora.com), 2013 Winner of Award of Excellence, eco-friendly, top quality B&B in the hamlet of Pe da Serra near Sintra, a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
Meals: 7 breakfasts, 3 lunches & 3 dinners with wine
Airport pickup & transportation during the tour
** Airfare not included **
– Dramatic seascapes
– Fairytale castles and palaces
– Quaint white washed villages
– Capuchos, 16th Century Monastery
– 200 year old Sao Pedro Sunday Market
– Early morning and late evening photo opportunities
– Classical architecture, stunning views
– Historical sites & cobbled streets in Lisbon
– The romantic Sintra National Palace Cabo da Roca lighthouse
March 20 – 27 2014 Tour Cost:
$2700 per person (single sharing or double)
Please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or check out my website for more info www.marionmccristall.com
To download full itinerary and registration forms please click here: Photography_Tour_Portugal